Navigating Your Way Through the New AAP Classifications
January 26 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
About The Speaker
Kerry Lepicek is a highly focused and engaging presenter with over a decade of experience using an interceptive and preventive approach to treating periodontal disease, peri-implantitis, and halitosis. She is a trustworthy expert on oral biofilm, halitosis and the oral-systemic link research.
About the Lecture
Join the webinar and take away verbal skills and techniques your whole team can use in your practice.
- Explain why we need to consider risk factors in disease classification
- Explore the difference between biofilm and non-biofilm induced gingivitis
- Will help you understand the new staging and grading guidelines for periodontal disease
- Review the 4 new peri-implantitis classifications
- Discuss the link between periodontitis and systemic disease
- Help you implement additional assessment strategies to guide your diagnosis and treatment planning
Attendees will receive a letter of attendance to submit for CE hours
Meeting Sponsored by
To register click on the button below